Full Stack Developer primary focus is on developing end to end components and implementing them following well-known Frontend and Backend Technologies.
A passion for solving problems and providing workable solutions while demonstrating the flexibility to learn new technologies that meet business requirements.
Stamp on products by applying your unique perspective, your creativity, and your ability to understand and represent the voice of the customer.
A keen, self-disciplined, and quick learner with a willingness to explore new ideas.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Participates in customer and project review meetings relating to project assignments. Reports and presents information as required.
- Create, check, review and approve TCE and Engineering documentation through the ECN process.
- Is responsible for project status for on-time delivery, productivity and quality and safety of design. Reports as required on assigned projects.
- Use API tools to integrate data from additional 3rd party vendors.
- Follow all TFMC rules and procedures for Engineering, Quality, Environment, Health and Safety.
- Prepare end user training documents.
- Support Controls EFAT and SITs.
- Provides remote support for field assignments for new products installation and commission.
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- BS in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- 3-5 years of relevant industry experience.
- Strong hands-on experience on Front End technologies like REACT, Angular, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3 and other UI framework.
- Any server-side programming languages but preferably NodeJS, REACT, Python (Django).
- RDBMS Knowledge and socket programming are preferable.
- Experience with data intensive applications.
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience in building products and responsive websites.
- Deliver Zero / minimum defect quality output.
- To collaborate and work together with the other programmers.
- Ability to read, interpret & prepare applicable technical information & suggest changes to ensure functional and cost effective results.
- Must have the drive and initiative to independently communicate, gather information and make
- sound decisions.
- Possess excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to work independently and interface with multiple stakeholders in a fast paced project.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Good understanding of economic factors (cost, profit, impact of decisions) affecting assignment
- Demonstrated strong organization and planning skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Strong in both verbal and written technical communication.
- Ability to collaborate seamlessly across boundaries and international cultures.