- Gather business & technical requirements from project owner & architect
- Provide technical & design best practices recommendation
- Perform & document system & code design
- Perform back-end development with integration to frontend system
- Perform unit testing, integration testing & user testing
- Perform project documentation
- Perform post-implementation technical support
- Hand-on skillset & experience in backend developments, specifically Java J2EE (JSP, Servlets, JMS).
- Hand-on skillset & experience in Back End Framework such as Spring Framework (Spring MVC, Spring Webflow & SpringBoot), Hibernate, etc.
- Knowledge in Software Design, System Testing & Security best practices
- Independent worker with a passion for learning.
- Positive working attitude & good team player
- Good English written & spoken skills
Having any of the following skillsets will be an advantage:
- Experience in Web Front-end technology design & development
- Basic Linux, mySQL database, Apache Web Server & Apache Tomcat installation & administration
- Otehr programming languages
Desired Skills and Experience
MVC, Apache WEB Server, Architect, Architectural, Job Descriptions, Unit Testing, technical requirements, MySQL, System Testing, Agile, Maven, Servlets, Apache Tomcat, Software Design, Integration Testing, Java, API, Linux, J2EE, Hibernate