- Develop highly interactive, user-friendly iOS applications.
- Maintain and enhance existing mobile applications.
- Translate functional requirements from users into sound technical designs that meet the objectives.
- Design, develop and implement mobile applications in accordance with user requirements.
- Prepare test plans and conduct SIT and UAT to ensure robustness and quality of applications.
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimize performance.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
- Participate in the full mobile application development lifecycle.
- Provide production support and ongoing maintenance and enhancement of mobile applications.
- Schedule projects and resources and monitor project timelines.
- Proven software development experience in iOS. Experience in Android will be an advantage.
- Experience in web service integration with apps (JSON, XML, SOAP, REST)
- 1-3 years related working experience.
- Hand-on skillset & experience in native Mobile Development using Swift for iOS & Java for Android.
- Hand-on skillset & experience in Cross-Platform Mobile Framework such as React Native will be an advantage
- Knowledge in Software Design, System Testing & Security best practices
- Must be analytical, self-driven and proactive in keeping up with new technologies and programming languages.
- Able to work both independently as well as with a team on multiple projects.
- Leadership skill.
- Good interpersonal and written/spoken communication skills
Desired Skills and Experience
Web Service, JSON, UAT, iOS, user requirements, Android SDK, XML, SOAP, Job Descriptions, Kotlin, app development, System Testing, Application Development, Mobile Devices, React Native, Mobile Applications, Software Design, Java, Debugging, Software Development