This Global Financial Services organisation prides themselves on their engineers solving the most challenging and pressing engineering problems. They are looking for a seasoned, highly technical and experienced senior Azure engineer to come and join their Cloud team and be part of the multi-year cloud transformation.
- Engineer a best in class Azure Cloud platform
- Devise innovative ideas for solving hard technical problems involving distributed systems, scale and security and translate these ideas into designs and implementation
- Work closely with development teams to help them through the cloud journey, evaluate and identify new cloud service requirements, and engineer and implement globally
- Engineer solutions that are fully automated using infrastructure-as-code and integrated in the CI/CD toolchain
- Strong experience with Azure, designing, engineering, and implementing cloud solutions and services
- Experience with modern DevOps tooling (e.g., GIT, Azure DevOps, Terraform, Azure ARM, Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Deep understanding of PaaS, Infra-as-Code, Compliance-as-Code, and when/how to use & enable
- Deep understanding of broader cloud ecosystem including Cloud Computing Technologies, business drivers and leading-edge cloud emerging technologies and trends.
For more information you can email Luke Townsend in our Singapore office on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference 525520 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544