Back-end web developer required for a one of the top Fintech MNC in the world that is trying to expand its presence in Singapore.
You Will Be Supporting These Functions
- Solid understanding of functional (FP) programming in Java Deep understanding of Proxy Servers, Application Protocols & Network stack Creating RESTful web services /API's using Java & Node.js with or without framework assistance Experience with designing both relational and non-relational databases and optimizing database structure for performance and/or maintainability and the ability to design and optimize queries.
- Experience with source control, work item tracking, and build management with Git (or similar).
- Passion about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices.
- Eagerness to learn and work outside your technology comfort zone.
- Experience with distributed micro-service design principles, service-oriented architectures.
- Hands-on experience building scalable web applications, in particular high frequency and low latency web applications with optimal memory management, performance, and scalability as a key focus.
- Large scale data processing
- Working experience of ES6 and above, Html5, CSS3
- Working experience in API development experience with Node.js is a plus
- Working experience with Swagger (Open API Spec), OAuth, JWT, REST, JSON etc. is a plus
- Knowledge in microservices API first development, API gateway & API Orchestration is a plus
- Working knowledge on Reactive/Functional Programming
- Exposure to the other frameworks and programming languages like Java, Python, Golang is a plus
- Solid understanding of how to use tools like Git, Jira and Jenkins
- Solid understanding of JS unit testing frameworks
- Proven ability to quickly grasp the implications of evolving industry trends & technology intersects
- Exceptional communication, organization and presentation skills
- Experience working with Agile or Scaled Agile Framework is required
- Knowledge on Data modeling, Database integration and SQL
- Applications 2nd level support
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified / contacted
For more information you can email Aiden Peh in our Singapore office on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference AidenPeh527358 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
EA Registration No.: R21101187, Aiden Peh Chaojun
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544