We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer to help build, deploy, and manage our cloud infrastructure and application service stack.
The DevOps engineer will be responsible for:
- Managing the integration and deployment of development and customer projects
- Monitoring and resolving issues in live production cloud services in a timely fashion
- Developing automation in deployment and monitoring
- Taking pride and ownership in the organisation’s operations as demonstrated through careful implementation, continuous improvement and thoughtful documentation;
- Staying current with modern DevOps practices, including continuously developing new skills to enhance the organisation’s operations.
- Minimum of 6+ years software development and release experience with at least 3 years in DevOps functions.
- Strong experience with AWS. AWS certification will be advantageous.
- Experience with one or more of the other major cloud service providers such as Google Cloud or Azure
- Demonstrable competence in several of the technologies. Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, Helm, Maven, Nginx, and Nexus.
- Experience in CI/CD using Team City or Jenkins.
- Experience in Agile development and related tools (Github, Jira)
- Experience in C#, Java preferred.
- Experience with technologies such as Redis, Postgres, MongoDB, Kafka or ActiveMQ, Couchbase or Elastic Search
- Experience in Linux administration
- Enthusiasm and independent self-starter