TL is looking for exceptional Software Engineer to join us in building state-of-the-art voice based conversational AI for enterprise. You will be involved in the evolution of the company’s Innovation Centre’s process based on industry best practices, providing best-in-class software architecture, and following coding best practices, methodologies, processes and concepts. You should be proficient in writing elegant, readable and well-documented code.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or extensive experience and aptitude in software engineering.
- 3 or more years’ application development and delivery experience
- Experience with cloud based development and/or UNIX/LINUX environment
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Understanding of the software development cycle and agile development practice
- Solid understanding of OOP
- Understanding of web technology stack
- Strong analytical skills and well-versed in problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Experience with Back-end technologies using C#, ASP.NET, Web API
- Experience with containerized environments in a production setting (Docker Swarm, Kubernetes)
- Experience with real-time messaging (AMQP, TibRV, Solace) and/or stream processing platforms (Kafka) and REST API/gRPC