As a Software Development Engineer for the Industrial Perso Solutions Engineering team, you will manage the global infrastructure and core sub-systems involved in the card personalization process. You will participate in ambitious projects and cross-functional teams.
A week in the life of a Software Development Engineer:
· You will review and write technical specifications.
· You will work closely with development, deployment, integration teams and project/program managers.
· You will work in an Agile development environment and be part of a Scrum team.
· You will conduct code review.
· You will develop core strategic components for Thales systems.
· You will contribute to the improvement of the system design, software coding, and development methodology.
· You will design to volume by specifying load tests in order to deliver stable and robust software.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
· To succeed in this job, you must have: experience with software development in C++ (MFC), C# and Java; intermediate knowledge in SQL and PL/SQL in Oracle, automation and automated testing, object oriented design and development using UML or other techniques.
· It would be preferred if you have: experience in Agile, e.g., Continuous Integration.
· You must be fluent in English.
· We would like someone to join our team who is rigorous, curious, precise, focused on software development with quality and reusability, a strong communicator, self-motivated and a team-player.
· You must have a Degree in Software Engineering.
· We are looking for someone with at least 5 years of experience in software development with the last 3 years using C++ in development.