What will you do?
- Responsible for requirements analysis, design, development, implementation, and unit testing of software
- Lead team members to complete software development projects
- Work independently in a cross-functional team to develop software per specifications and development standards
- Understand business needs, analyze workflows, and carry out integrations across different sub-system components.
How will you get here?
- Individuals with a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Sciences. Master’s or higher degree is great, but not required for the position
- 5 - 10 years of software development experience in the software industry, preferably involving hardware and software interactions. Candidates with less experience are welcome to apply and may be considered for a junior position.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Strong with common data structures, design patterns, object-oriented design and algorithms used in programming.
- Solid background in core Java.
- Good understanding of Google Guice/web stack technologies is desired.
- Previous experience developing web applications using front-end technologies like VueJS, Electron is a plus.
- Previous experience working with clinical workflows is a plus
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills. Ability to manage high priority tasks and adapt to changes in priorities. Effectively communicates and illustrates ideas; contributes critically and positively to a team.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 80,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.