It is absolutely essential to send in an email to apply. Do NOT use the auto-apply feature. This role is only open to Singapore residents.
The tech team in TSL Media creates our own proprietary tech that helps support our companies such as media monitoring/data system and our own internal HR system. The team also maintains all the websites and web services across the organisation. These are challenging and major roles that would look great on any CV. We're currently looking for experienced Web Developers with the entrepreneurial spirit to join us.
You will be responsible for researching, developing, and maintaining internal high-quality applications. You will also constantly provide value-adding inputs to enhance the features of our tech products.
- Analyse, design, and develop new websites and applications based on requirements.
- Write high-quality and maintainable code.
- Assist in the maintenance and improvement of existing applications.
- Liaise with your supervisor to prepare reports for documentation and proposals for the introduction of new features.
- Research and innovate new technological products for companies under TSL media.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience.
Those with the following experience and knowledge will have an added advantage:
- Experience in building websites and web applications.
- Backend development with PHP is a must.
- Experience with WordPress Framework is necessary and MediaWiki will be an advantage.
- Ability to work with Apache modules in Linux Ubuntu Server.
- Knowledge of MySQL is required.
- Familiarity in Agile processes, CICD pipelines.
- An interest in the media industry.
Your email will be your first interview so think of a way to make yourself stand out. Send an email to Miss Athene at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject being "Web Developer".
Use a conversational writing style and tell us over 3 paragraphs about yourself, background, why you think you're suitable, your social media accounts, your period of availability, links to work you have coded before, and attach your resume.