We’re looking for a highly driven, self-motivated, technically hands-on person who is truly excited about having a meaningful impact within the company and for our network partners.
In this role, you will combine a startup mindset with the scale of an industry leader. Working with different types of partners you must remain agile and always adapt your process and mindset to the partner you are dealing with.
What you will get up to:
- Lead and deliver the integration into new partner services from the analysis phase though the integration design until go live and post-delivery monitoring
- Solution and develop ad-hoc solutions outside of the box for some special projects
- Monitor and measure the quality of service of existing partners that are already integrated to the platform
- Expand internal monitoring, reporting and operational tools and processes
- Drive partners integrating to our network providing technical expertise and support.
On a daily basis, the role will involve you to:
- Design and develop API based integrations
- Apply coding and analytical skills in all phases of the SDLC – use efficiently version control systems.
- Be customer facing – you will have a close relationship with our partners and business development teams to expand our coverage and services
- Work closely with different internal teams to understand and support operational processes and new solutions
- Always keep a solution mindset and proactively look for improvements that you can bring to the organization
- Work with an agile and expanding team
- Lead and share technical best practices with the team
Our perfect candidate?
Part of Thunes culture is to value the person’s mindset, drive, and eagerness to constantly learn new things than the length of working experience, motivation and passion is the key to jumping on-board!
- Minimum bachelor degree in Information Technology, Engineering Computer Science or equivalent 2+ years of experience working and integrating with APIs over IP (REST, Web Services, …)
- 5+ years of experience working and integrating with APIs over IP (REST, Web Services, …)
- 5+ years of experience in a B2B company supporting partners on a technical solution or service
- Experience with PostgreSQL/MySQL or other database systems
- Experience with GIT & Linux
- Experience with test driven development
- Experience with Perl, Python or Go
- Experience in project management is a plus
- Demonstrate motivation to learn new skills and technologies
- Ability to work effectively, multi-task, agile and take responsibility in challenging situations
- Strong customer focused and result oriented mindset
- Independent and proactive - willing to get things done
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, be creative, friendly and solution-oriented with customers and colleagues
- Interest in the FinTech Industry and market innovations
Sound like you? Apply now!