What You'll Do
As a Solutions Engineer, you will partner closely with the Sales Team to identify and apply TIBCO’s solutions to meet the needs of potential clients. As part of the APJ Presales Team, you will be involved in making technical presentations, implementing customer installation requirements and providing follow-up technical support to respective internal and external stakeholders.
To succeed well in this role, we are looking for someone who has the aptitude and social skills to advance business opportunities, partner closely with the sales team, and manage customer relationships.
Experience with using Kubernetes or other open-source technologies is a prerequisite for this role, as you will be expected to automate the deployment, management and scaling of containerized applications.
Who You Are
- Minimum of 5 years in a presales environment (includes hands-on building of proof-of-concepts, conducting deep-dive design & architecture workshops, doing hands-on demos at meet-ups). It would be a huge advantage if you have the technical aptitude in any of the following to help you navigate across our Connected Intelligence framework: Application integration, microservices architecture, DevOps, messaging, web services, APIs, open source stack
- Expected to develop the necessary technical skills to be able to:
- Articulate TIBCO’s value proposition and solutions across our Connected Intelligence Framework
- Perform thorough analysis of customer requirements
- Contribute in technical POC and RFI/RFP
- Speak at Industry Events, Meetups, and Workshops
- Experienced with using Kubernetes and/ or other open source technologies
- Familiar with cloud technologies, delivering hybrid cloud solutions
- Any experience in the following will give you a huge advantage in your application:
- Microservices and API management - Application integration, microservices architecture, streaming processing, open-source messaging, DevOps, messaging, web services, APIs
- Data Management - Data integration, data virtualisation, MDM (data catalog, data governance, system of records)
- Analytics - Hadoop Distributions, Machine Learning & Predictive modelling (in Python, Spark, R), ML Ops, Visualizations.
- Experience in handling large-sized deals, working with multiple teams as thought leader
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
How you’ll be rewarded:
- YOU - Health and Wellbeing : Employee Assistance Programme and an employer-funded Private Medical Insurance plan. You can also benefit from dental insurance, health assessments, and a truly holistic approach to flexible working options.
- FINANCES - Financial Future : We understand your financial future is key. That’s why you’ll have access to an exceptionally competitive pension scheme, a bonus incentive plan, automatic enrolment in an income protection plan, as well as a death and disability insurances to provide you with that financial peace-of-mind.
- CAREER – Learn and Advance : Develop your skills with best-in-class on-line and in-person learning and development tools. Take advantage of TIBCO’s Career Mapping to enhance and develop your skills to take your career in the direction you choose. Participate in our ‘Elevate Live’ weekly enablement sessions, and for our Sales professionals - attend our Elevate Academy.
- COMMUNITY – Collaboration and Inclusion : Team up with our Culture Captains and help us continue to build #TIBCOSpirit. Daily we all strive to create a truly diverse, inclusive and collaborative community where we seek out inspiration, innovation and genuine WOW moments. From inspiring key-note speakers, to mental health awareness, to culture recognition days, we offer you a truly diverse environment where your voice matters.
- CUSTOMERS - Make a difference : Take a look at our many customer success stories: https://www.tibco.com/customers
The Fine Print:
Please note you must have full working rights for the country you are applyingfor. If on a work permit or visa please make sure the details along with expiry date are included on your application.
Applications and CVs must be in English.
TIBCO is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.