TikTok Live client team focus has been focusing on delivery engaging and the best live streaming experience to global users. Our team develop creative and interesting features for streamers and viewers to express themselves and interact with others instantly. We are looking for passionate mobile software engineers to join us in this fast growing industry.
- Responsible for the optimization of NLP/Computer Vision/MultiModal algorithms for content understanding, and applying them to the scenarios of e-Commerce.
- Responsible for the recognition of the risk/low quality/style issue in the e-Commerce scenario (including product, shopping TikTok video, shopping livestream etc) and applying them to review system or recommendation traffic control.
- Responsible for recognition and control of the risky seller and low-quality e-Commerce anchors via user profile.
- Responsible for building the anti-fraud model to recognize illegal behaviors and events in the e-Commerce scenario.
- Computer Science or related major, bachelor's degree or above.
- Master machine learning/deep learning theoretical knowledge, and have rich practical experience.
- Familiar with 1-2 fields in Data Mining, NLP, Computer Vision or Graph Algorithm.
- Possess Linux environment R&D capabilities, proficient in Python/Go/C++.
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills, passion for challenging problems.
- Have a good team spirit and strong communication skills.