TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video and live streaming. Our team aims to provide a solution for video content understanding and mining by developing and deploying state-of-the-art computer vision and machine learning techniques.
1. Develop and deploy algorithms and models for video content understanding and mining;
2. Carry out cutting-edge research for video content understanding and mining;
3. Work with cross-functional teams globally.
1. Major in computer science or a related technical discipline;
2. Rich experience and strong skills in some of the following areas: machine learning, natural language processing, computer vision, or data mining;
3. Highly competent in algorithms and programming, prefer winners in ACMICPC, NOI/IOI, Top coder, and Kaggle;
4. Publications in relevant international conferences (CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, ICML, NeurIPS, ICLR, AAAI, IJCAI, etc) or mainstream journals will be a plus;
5. Self-driven, innovative, collaborative, with good communication skills.