The mission of the Data Platform Singapore Business Partnering (DPSG BP) team is to empower the TikTok e-commerce business with data. Our goal is to build a Data Warehouse that can cater to batch and streaming data, Data Products that provide useful information to build efficient data metrics & dashboards which will be used to make smarter business decisions to support business growth. If you're looking for a challenging ground to push your limits, this is the team for you!
- Responsible for providing end to end solutions to enable business;
- Responsible for data warehouse modeling design & implementation;
- Responsible for data pipeline & services development for data products;
- Responsible for developing and optimizing ETL processes;
- Responsible for enriching & optimizing technical documents;
- Able to commit at least 3 days a week.
- Undergraduate, or Postgraduate who is currently pursuing a degree in Computer Science, related engineering discipline, or equivalent practical experience;
- Proficiency in SQL with related project experience;
- Software development experience in one or more general-purpose programming languages, such as Java/Go/C++/C#/Python;
- Good understanding of the Hadoop ecosystem, open-source big data tech stacks like Hive, MapReduce, Spark, etc;
- Familiar with large-scale data warehouse architecture design, data model design, and ETL;
- Good understanding of streaming pipeline development, open-source OLAP engines, or Machine Learning/Data Mining is a plus;
- Strong analytical thinking and exceptional attention to detail;
- Working proficiency in verbal and written English;