By joining us, you will have the opportunity to not only tackle the challenges of large scale distributed system across multi regions which generates huge amount of data from billions of users, but also the unique challenges from live streaming to provide low latency and high quality videos for different types of network connectivity even when the live event can go viral anytime to generate huge amount of traffic.
- Design, build and maintain a global scale, multi-regional live streaming platform.
- Design, implement and operate our critical and scalable services - ranging from video delivery services, live scheduling services, and core persistence layer.
- Build live streaming platforms, systems, and infrastructure with knowledge in network and distributed systems.
- Ensure service & system quality by building testing framework and creating automation tests.
- Participate in design reviews and code reviews for the live streaming infrastructure team.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical background involving software/system engineering, or equivalent working experience.
- Good programming experience with at least one of the following languages: C, C++, Java, Python, or Go.
- Expertise in designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Familiar with Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Experience with SQL, NoSQL databases, Memcache/Redis.
- Experience with container technology, cloud-native infrastructure, and video processing technology will be considered as a bonus.