We are looking for a Senior and Mid-Level Front-End Software Engineer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Collaborate with designers to evaluate the technical feasibility of design outputs
- Integrate UX/UI designs and wireframes into a user-friendly and intuitive interface
- Evaluate user interaction issues and debug with back-end developers to deliver optimized results
- Employ versatile and optimized code and libraries to maximize speed and scalability
- Continuously discover, implement and evaluate advancements in emerging web technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical discipline, or equivalent in practical experience.
- 2-5+ years of professional experience in front-end web app development
- Proficiency with HTML/CSS
- Experience with React/Redux/Immer/styled components
- Knowledge of writing test on Frontend side (Cypress, React Testing Library)
- Good understanding of RESTFUL web services
- Experience with WebSocket connection apart of single request exchange
- A strong sense of UI/UX design and layout
- Good attitude towards work
- Able to work in an Agile environment