We are looking for a Data Scientist Analyst to support our client’s growing demand for our exciting digital research technology involving Big Data and dashboarding requirements.
· Understand the client’s business needs and how our technology can help
· Lead the discussion with the client on the best solution
· Build a project analysis framework for the business solution – create analysis plan, work on hypotheses to test, build models, etc.
· Apply data mining techniques and statistical analysis to uncover insights from data
· Create visually appealing dashboard for client use and keeping it up to date with new data.
· Guide the team in the processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used
· Create standard procedures, process and best practices for the Big Data analysis to be used for current and succeeding projects
Required skill set:
· Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Statistics or Data Science
· 2+ years of experience in preparing datasets (big data, preferably) and building statistical models. Fresh graduate is welcomed to apply as well.
· Experience in marketing research and/or corporate environment is a plus
· Experience in doing dashboarding using Tableau, Qilkview or PowerBI
· Knowledge of html5, jQuery, php, web database is a plus.
· Advance skills in Python, R for data transformation
· Strong understanding of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
· Advance skills in standard MR data tools such as SPSS, Excel, Q is a plus
· High Level of professionalism and integrity
· Drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
· Strong problem-solving skills – able to find various ways to solve problems and decide which solution to move forward
· Ability to work under pressure and tight timings
· Team oriented, but highly independent for their own projects
· High level of organizational skills and ability to prioritize
· Excellent verbal and written language skills for English (required)
What we offer:
At Toluna you will find an exciting and multicultural place to work. We employ the best and the brightest in our industry and we are always looking for rising stars to join our team. We are proud of our staff members and we offer the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
Apply online or send your application including an up-to-date CV to our APAC Recruitment team at Recruitment-Apac@Toluna.com, quoting the job title in the subject line.
Join Toluna and achieve your full potential!