- Take an active role in collaborating to develop technical solutions for QuickBooks Commerce product and systems roadmap. Execution - contribute to medium-to-large sized projects and collaborate with other team members on delivering customer value and improvements to functional and non-functional features.
- Enable others – Work within your team and collaborate to resolve technical complexity and scoping issues by applying sound trade-offs and decision-making processes.
- Speed as a Habit – can operate in a fastmoving environment, make quick decisions and execute fiercely to deliver outcomes.
- Deep Dive – Take passion in going deep into critical issues and apply the technical/process/mindset-change learnings back into the product and team.
- Communication skills – Explain your team deliverables to both technical and nontechnical stakeholders well.
- Customer Obsession – Focus for delivering value to customers and making the tradeoffs in favour of customer needs and experience.
- 3+ years’ experience building online web products.
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Programming concepts.
- Good experience using web services frameworks (Laravel, Django, Ruby On Rails), and willing to learn and work with Ruby on Rails specifically.
- Experience in cloud-based (AWS, Heroku, ..) CI/CD flow is required.
- Expertise in any frontend SPA technology (React, Angular, EmberJS) is an added advantage, and willing to learn EmberJS and React is required.
- Experience developing, maintaining, and innovating in large scale, consumer facing web applications.
- Experience with AWS and DevOps mindset.
- Previous experience solving problems for eCommerce, Inventory and order management systems and/or accounting systems is highly preferred.
Desired Skills and Experience
E commerce, Heroku, object orientated programming, AWS, EmberJS, problem solving skills, Accounting System, QuickBooks, Inventory Management, day to day operations, Order Management, Web Applications, Ruby on Rails, Angular JS, Software Development