Are you an experienced Product Manager looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your skills and career in a great working environment? If you are an ambitious, multitasking go-getter able to thrive in the fast-paced environment, we’d like to meet you!
We are looking for a competent Product Manager who will play a key role in directly contributing to the success of success of the organization.
You will implement best practices in product management, design, software engineering and technical operations.
• Manage the product roadmap from inception through implementation — gather requirements, define KPIs, prepare return-on-investment analysis with short- and long-term revenue projections, partner with designers to create best-in-class user experiences, and establish delivery timelines and prioritization with engineering
• Determine path to launch MVPs get user data and feedback faster, limiting cost and downside risk before making larger time and resource investments
• Own the product outcomes and track impact to the P&L
• Drive AB Testing and experimentation of new features, owning analysis of impact
• Understand and explain complex technical issues, discern impact, and communicate them to maximize clarity and drive resolution
• Use good judgment to make appropriate trade-offs when scoping and specifying solutions, ensuring that anything we build adds value to the business and continues to delight our users
• At least 3 years' of experience in product management.
• Hands-on track record of developing and launching new tech products and managing the end-to-end technical product lifecycle.
• Expertise and comfort with working with large datasets and presenting insights and recommendations.
• A high sense of urgency, with personal qualities of integrity, credibility, quality, and comfort with ambiguity and fast-paced environments.
• Tertiary qualification in computer science, mathematics or engineering preferred.