Software engineering takes the central roles for building Traveloka products and systems. You will be responsible for designing, building, improving, or maintaining our web applications, third-party data integration, data API, backend systems, or working with monitoring tools and infrastructure.
You will drive high standard of code reviews, design reviews, and architecture discussions to ensure the delivery of highly performant, reliable, scalable, and available distributed systems serving millions of customers globally. You will also be the steward for good engineering quality and practices in the organization and your product domains.
While you will actively participate in development along with team members, you are also a tech evangelist, a role model of our engineering culture by mentoring more junior engineers to instill engineering best practices and good habits.
- Having minimal 5 years of experience in software engineering, application development, or system development
- Hands-on experience in handling and/or designing complex back-end architecture or large-scale system
- Excellent understanding of software engineering concepts, design patterns, and algorithms
- Comfortable working up and down the technology stack
- Curiosity to explore creative solutions and try new things
- Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputable university