Software engineering takes the central roles for building Traveloka products and systems. You will be responsible for designing, building, improving, or maintaining our web applications, third-party data integration, data API, backend systems, or working with monitoring tools and infrastructure. You may work on our search engine including scoring and relevance, reservation engine, automated pricing engine, business process engine, data applications, devops-related applications, and other new projects.
You will work in cross-functional teams and meet great people regularly from top tier technology, consulting, product, or academic background. We work in open environment where there are no boundaries or power distance. Everyone is encouraged to speak their mind, propose ideas, influence others, and continuously grow themselves. Get the exposure to multi-aspect, collaborative, intensive startup experience with our recent expansion into Southeast Asia and exploration of new products.
- Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputable university
- Having minimum 3 years of experience in software engineering, application development or system development
- Passion in software engineering, application development, or systems development
- Excellent understanding of software engineering concepts, design patterns, and algorithms
- Comfortable working up and down the technology stack
- Curiosity to explore creative solutions and try new things
- Knowledge and experience with Java is a definite plus
- Knowledge and experience in AWS/GCP/Azure/Alicloud is a plus
- Knowledge and experience in crafting solutions and build architecture design for a distributed system.