We’re looking for a QA engineer to join our team of experts from a diverse range of backgrounds and specialisms who are passionate about security and privacy, and in making a positive change in the world. If you’re a rockstar QA engineer who shares the same passion, we would like to hear from you!
What You’ll Do
- You'll be familiarizing yourself with Treasure's products
- You'll create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- You'll develop and manage automated test scripts
- You'll be performing parallel QA cycles of different platforms/products.
- You'll plan and coordinate testing activities while thoroughly identifying and documenting bugs
- You'll provide technical support to the customers of Treasure’s products
- You have BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering and/or equivalent practical experience
- You have 3-5 years of proven work experience in software quality assurance in SDLC
- You’re well versed in testing patterns and methodologies
- You have strong framework building skills and have created multiple automation testing frameworks
- You have experience in using test tools like Selenium, Cucumber, Postman, etc.
- You have experience in using test management systems (Jira + Xray, Testlink)
- You have implemented performance and/or load testing (automation is preferred)
- Experience in security testing
- Familiarity with database setup and administration, e.g. MongoDB, Percona, No SQL, etc.
- Familiarity with CI/CD process and automated build tools
- You have a healthy sense of paranoia :-)