As a Platform Engineer on the Truera Infrastructure team, you will be designing, building, and managing a scalable and highly available Data platform within the AI/ML infrastructure ecosystem. We're developing the platform for both public and private cloud environments with the container as first-class citizens. As a founding member of the Singapore/APAC team, you will be given the opportunity to build things from scratch, utilizing the bleeding edge of technology. Infrastructure is at the core of our platform, and we're constantly innovating to make our systems more performant, timely, cost-effective, and capable while maintaining high reliability. You'll be architecting our core data and ML infrastructure and pipelines.
What You Will be Doing
- Design, develop and lead platform features
- Collaborate with ML Engineers, Backend Engineers and Products Managers to deliver new Platform capability
- Participate in early customer engagements and PoCs, and use that context to drive new product features
- Review design and code, and make sure what we ship is awesome“
- Create what’s not there”
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent 5+ years experience in Software Engineering
- Strong development skills in JVM language (Java/Scala preferred) Solid background in the fundamentals of computer science and distributed systems
- Experience in one or more data stores such as Postgres, Redshift, Hadoop, Cassandra, etc. Experience with containers Ability to build systems that balance scalability, availability, and latency
- Advocate for the continuous deployment and automation tools, monitoring, and self-healing systems
- Great communication skills and a team player
- Experience building machine learning models or ecosystems
- Having been a part of an engineering team at an early stage startup
- ML and/or data infrastructure experience
Key Perks and Benefits
- Market Leading Salary
- Leadership opportunities
- Opportunity to travel/ work in Silicon Valley office in the future
- Learning about and working in one of the hottest areas within the AI/ ML space (Explainability/ Fairness)
- Being part of a well funded, highly regarded start-up with a global reach
- Truera has raised more than $17M from Greylock, WING, and Conversion Capital investors.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley and have a presence in Singapore, UK
- We are ranked as the top 10 most innovative companies in Artificial Intelligence on Fast Company’s Annual List of the World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2021.