In this exciting opportunity, you will assist in coaching a team of web-developers to meet the needs of our growing e-Commerce business through continuous enhancements. You will be the front-line IT support to the e-business team members in ensuring all critical issues are resolved timely.
The position reports directly to the Development Manager and indirectly to the Head of IT. Within the organization, this position has primary working relationships with the e-business team members and designers at TWG Tea headquarters. Outside the organization, the position coordinates primarily with overseas developers and platform vendors.
- Develop and enhance existing e-Commerce/ m-Commerce platform
- Transpose user needs into technical programming
- Working closely with e-business team members, designers, overseas developers and vendors to meet business requirements
- Enforce Source Code and version control across multiple parties
- Develop test plans and cases, as well as, the technical and functional documentations according to the adopted methodologies
- Updated with the latest web technologies
- Degree (or Diploma) in Computer Science, Software engineering or similar disciplines
- Passionate for web-programming and UI/UX
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Minimum 2 years’ programming experience with various program languages such as HTML, CSS, Java, and SQL
- Experienced in one or more Mobile App development platforms like Xamarin, React Native on both Android and iOS
- Prior experience with CMS systems with integrations to MS-SQL, ERP, CRM, Payment and logistics gateways will be a plus point
- Knowledge of support and source code control systems like JIRA and Git.Hub
- Strong project coordination and people liaison skills with good communication abilities
- Applicants must be fluent in written and spoken English
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please apply with a detailed resume indicating reasons for leaving, last drawn salary, expected salary and date of availability.
Desired Skills and Experience
iOS, HTML, ERP, app development, User Experience, User Interface, SQL, JIRA, CMS, Team Player, Java