Tychan seeks to recruit highly motivated individuals to be part of its small, dynamic Singapore team focused on the development of novel therapeutics for infectious disease as well as bio-manufacturing platforms to enable rapid bench to bedside translation. Specifically, Tychan invites applications for the position of ‘Data Scientist’ to supports its R&D activities on therapeutic monoclonal antibody drug development.
- Advanced Degree (PhD or Master’s Degree preferred) in Data Sciences or related discipline
- Working knowledge and experience on large data management and multivariate analyses as well as strategies for visualization and communication data.
- Leverage on strong collaboration skills and ability to extract valuable insights from highly complex data sets to ask the right questions and find the right answers.
- Strong foundation in statistical analysis, programming, data mining, database management, data security, data visualization, and applied data science.
- At least 1 - 2 years of demonstrated expertise in statistics, data science and coding. Experience working with SQL, R, Pipeline Pilot, C++ or Python a plus.
- Good foundational understanding of chemistry or chemical engineering is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work efficiently in a multi-disciplined, cross-functional environment
- Analyze raw data: assessing quality, cleansing, structuring for downstream processing
- Design accurate and scalable prediction algorithms
- Generate actionable insights for research and development