Are you passionate about security and internet technologies? You find no rest until you understand the security implications of software and hardware? Do you like to be challenged and encouraged to learn and grow professionally?
We are looking for an IT System Engineer in Cyber Security Domain to join our team and help us to:
- analyse, design, engineer, deploy and maintain global Attack Monitoring Analytics & Tools systems within UBS
- work closely with Project Managers, Technical Architects, 2nd level support, and IT Business Analysts
- provide consultancy to the project team with regards to technical questions
- maintain documentation relevant to operations (operational manual, installation guide, etc.)
- maintain & improve existing deployment and build mechanisms
Security is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure and Security Engineering. Our services focus on access management for applications and infrastructure, identity management for users, directories, detecting/preventing measures for cyber threats, and exchanging/storing data securely. We provide consolidated and reliable security services that implement secure design principles, and create best-fit solutions.
You'll be working in the Attack Monitoring, Analytics & Tooling team based in Singapore. Our role is to develop and support security systems to monitor and analyze machine data.
Our team is global, diverse and collaborative as we work across organizations to keep our technology, applications and the businesses they support secure.
- possess excellent knowledge of Red Hat Linux environments in a large enterprise
- experience with a SIEM system preferably Splunk Enterprise Security or Azure Sentinel
- bash scripting and Python programming skills (or any other programming experience)
- knowledge and experience of CI/CD deployment pipelines or configuration management (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Gitlab, Nexus, Jenkins, etc)
- technical IT security experience in networking, logging, threat hunting, etc.
- possess skills to design, plan and deliver solutions in a large-scale enterprise environment
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.