Do you have grit, determination, and a passion for trailblazing new solutions? Do you have a knack for understanding business processes and a zeal to drive genuine transformation of business operations by converging the knowledge of banking domain experts and emerging technologies?
We’re looking for a Kofax Solutions Senior Developer to:
- Evaluate business process and accelerate implementation of digital strategy by automating the workflows.
- Identify X-module dependencies and collaborate across scrum teams to reinforce expected business outcomes in addition to technical success in a timely manner.
- Follow Agile methodology, plan and manage scrum meetings and track delivery against targets for each sprint.
- Conduct code reviews and apply DevOps process to securely build and promote the code to test environment.
- Coordinate UAT exercise and ensure all defects are fixed before code promotion to next environment.
- Explain technical concepts to non-technical business users in easy-to-understand terms and obtain sign offs.
- Provide onboarding, enablement, and consultative guidance to support rapid adoption of new solutions.
- Document key aspects, hurdles, and learnings of development process.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
You’ll be joining the Transformation & Service Management team based in Singapore for Client DocHub stream of Shared Services Operations function under Chief Digital and Information Office. We are a dynamic and diverse team of professionals placed at an intersection of business, technology, and innovative thinking with focus on emerging technologies to catalyze Digital Transformation and deliver strategic business transformation projects. As a Kofax Solutions Senior Developer, you’ll play an important role in automating the business workflow and enabling the Service Delivery teams to adopt, onboard & adapt high visibility and high impact digital solutions.
- M.Sc./Engineering in IT/CSE/Computing or atleast 6+ years of experience in IT application development.
- Change Management background with proven success in digital transformation & process re-modelling roles.
- Hands-on experience of developing apps in C#.Net, OpenCV and OCR technologies.
- Must have knowledge of designing workflows using digital workflow transformation solutions like Kofax.
- Practical experience of extracting data from structured/unstructured documents using Kofax TotalAgility is required.
- Must feel comfortable with using Agile Project Management tools like JIRA and wiki tools like Confluence.
- Knowledge of DevOps processes and public Cloud Services is desirable.
- Strive for business value within shortest time-to-market. Is cost focused and efficiency driven.
- Strong articulation, dialogue building & Q&A skills with fluency in English.
- Should be organized, flexible and have ability to manage ambiguity and change.
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.