To develop web-based applications front-to-back including database, specializing in Credit Risk and Compliance Solutions within the Wealth Management business.
You will be part of the WMPC IT Lending Team based out of SG
- degree in Computer Science or equivalent/higher.
- 10 years of experience in enterprise application and system design with OOA/OOD, UML Modeling
- project / hands-on experience with J2EE standard
- good programming experience with Java (POJO, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, AngularJS, JQuery, Gulp, Node/NodeJs), WebSphere Application Server/Tomcat on Unix and Windows platforms for more than 5 years.
- experience in STRUTS, Hibernate, Junit, Maven, Spring frameworks, Liquibase, GitHUB a must.
- excellent knowledge of SOAP and RESTFul Webservices, database design, familiarity with Oracle SQL and PL/SQL a must.
- knowledge on Unix shell scripting and Perl scripting is a must.
- sound knowledge of application security issues such as authentication, authorisation and auditing
- experience with internet/intranet infrastructure/integration projects preferred
- added advantage to have working knowledge on Autosys.
- excellent technical writing skills.
- able to work under pressure, independently and proactively in a fast-paced team environment with multiple deadlines