What You Will Be Doing
You will be a member of our dynamic project teams that play a pivotal part in engineering dreams to become accessible and easy-to-use realities. You will write beautiful, scalable code, automate access to products and services, and ultimately help our customers successfully pursue their digital transformation journeys.
This is an excellent opportunity for a curious, eager engineer who is looking to join a dynamic, driven team on the journey to build products on the cutting-edge of blockchain and fintech innovation.
- Collaborate on a daily basis with a small, nimble team of project managers and technical engineers to understand business requirements and user experience goals and pain points, and to translate those into scalable solutions
- Write and review testable, scalable code that supports and enhances the customer experience
- Build modular, reusable components and features
- Support and nurture real-time feeds and APIs to ensure that data renders with little delay
- Integrate third-party systems via APIs
- Optimize the back-end database and front-end rendering performance in order to ensure a superior experience
- Continuously work to bolster application design and implementation processes in order to improve quality and efficiency
- Actively participate in regular code reviews
We Would Love To Hear From You If You Have:
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of Full Stack Web development experience
- Strong working experience with HTML and CSS frameworks
- Strong working experience with PHP (Laravel), VueJS and/or GoLang
- Good experience working with MySQL
- Experience with Solidity, Rust and/or Teal is a plus but is not a requirement. If you do not have this experience you will be trained in it.
- Familiar and has worked with version control (GitHub, GitLab) and Kanban style project management tools
- Knowledge about Docker, AWS Architecture, Serverless is a plus
- A Diploma or higher in a relevant field
If you would love to experience working in a start-up environment growing at an accelerated speed, and you think you tick most of the requirements, come join us!
What You Will Get
- Training and Development
- Discretionary Yearly Bonus & Salary Review
- Flexible working arrangements
- Healthcare Coverage based on location
- 14 days Paid Annual Leave (excluding public holidays)