About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations.
- Responsible for driving key merchant relationship and strategic partnerships in the lifestyle and retail industries.
- Conduct research on lifestyle and retail (offline/online) markets, trends, platforms and competitors, and identify business opportunities with growth potential, including partnership and investments,
- Conceptualization, pitching and negotiate with partners.
- Manage and grow the partnership with merchants from lifestyle and retail industries
- Drives the business by working closely with relevant stakeholders and strategic partners to drive issuing sale.
- Identify partnership in innovation and ecosystem opportunities with internal external parties.
- Enhance UOB by differentiation and competitive with strong suite of usage offers and innovation with partners
- Develop and execute strategic and tactical marketing campaign for UOB Cards and UOB Mighty
- Work with Marketing department to identify new communication channels and work on communications creative across for all channels – Below the line, social digital platform and above the line.
- University degree. 4-5 years of related usage experience preferred.
- Effective and clear communication skills, written and spoken.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft words, PowerPoint and excel.
- Knowledge of general banking operations.
- Team player.
Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.