Are you interested in applying your technical skillset across different industries for global companies? You'll solve difficult problems and implement core features, playing a meaningful role in building and delivering high quality projects. You’re an experienced software developer that owns your work and maintains a passion to learn and grow. Our cross-disciplinary teams consist of world class developers, technical artists, 3D artists, UX & UI designers, and staff dedicated to software quality. Our goal is to inspire customers and transform industries!
We're committed to maintaining a diverse team, and we welcome and encourage applicants with diverse experiences and backgrounds.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Working with a software development team lead and a project team of designers, project managers and quality analysts to develop outstanding experiences
- Working with the creative team to realize a design concept into implementation
- Participating in code reviews to ensure only high quality software is committed
- Following agile software development methodologies
What We’re Looking For
Proven track record of delivering products with Unity and C#
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Good communicator with the ability to work as part of a team of diverse skillsets
- Experience with AR/VR, mobile apps, desktop applications or games
- Ability to find creative solutions to difficult problems
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
You might also have
- Experience with cloud development, IoT, simulation, or machine learning
- Experience integrating new software development with existing Enterprise systems
- Experience leading small project teams
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.