Independently interprets data and analyses results using statistical techniques
- Independently Mine and acquire data from primary and secondary sources and reorganize the data in a format that can be easily read by either a machine or a person; generating insights and helping clients make better decisions.
- Develop reports and analysis that effectively communicate trends patterns and predictions using relevant data.
- Utilizes historical data sets and planned changes to business models and forecast business trends
- Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs.
- Creates visualizations including dashboards flowcharts and graphs to relay business concepts through visuals to colleagues and other relevant stakeholders.
- Set FAST goals
Measures of Outcomes:
- Schedule adherence to tasks
- Quality – Errors in data interpretation and Modelling
- Number of business processes changed due to vital analysis.
- Number of insights generated for business decisions
- Number of stakeholder appreciations/escalations
- Number of customer appreciations
- No: of mandatory trainings completed
- Acquiring data from various sources
- Consider only relevant data from the mined data and convert it into a format which is consistent and analysable.
- Use statistical methods to analyse data and generate useful results.
Create Data Models:
- Use data to create models that depict trends in the customer base and the consumer population as a whole
- Create reports depicting the trends and behaviours from the analysed data
- Create documentation for own work as well as perform peer review of documentation of others' work
- Consume and contribute to project related documents share point libraries and client universities
- Report status of tasks assigned
- Comply with project related reporting standards and process
- Create efficient and reusable code. Follows coding best practices.
- Organize and manage the changes and revisions to code. Use a version control tool like git bitbucket etc.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data working with quality assurance analyst if necessary.
- Set FAST Goals and seek feedback from supervisor
- Analytical Skills: Ability to work with large amounts of data: facts figures and number crunching.
- Communication Skills: Ability to present findings or translate the data into an understandable document
- Critical Thinking: Ability to look at the numbers trends and data; coming up with new conclusions based on the findings.
- Attention to Detail: Making sure to be vigilant in the analysis to come with accurate conclusions.
- Quantitative skills - knowledge of statistical methods and data analysis software
- Presentation Skills - reports and oral presentations to senior colleagues
- Mathematical skills to estimate numerical data.
- Work in a team environment
- Proactively ask for and offer help
- Proficient in mathematics and calculations.
- Spreadsheet tools such as Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Advanced knowledge of Tableau or PowerBI
- Operating Systems and software platforms
- Knowledge about customer domain and also sub domain where problem is solved
- Code version control e.g. git bitbucket etc