- Deliver/add new features to the company’s web-apps (Java, Python).
- Maintenance of the overall architecture of the web app and backing architecture.
- Developing data pipelines from third party sources (FTP servers, S3, public website, etc.) to NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Azure).
- Produce scripts in Python to perform daily data transformations.
- Make sure that the data process is solid and secure from a cyber-security perspective.
Ideally, you should have:
- Experience working with NoSQL and SQL databases, designing schemas and writing queries.
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience in front-end development.
- Experience developing on a backend MVC framework, preferably Java Spring Boot.
- Basic experience performing data analysis in Python (focus on time series).
- Good planning, coordination and time-management skills.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with network and AWS security management.
- Basic experience with Linux systems (Ubuntu 18.04 on AWS EC2).
Some of the technologies we’re using:
- AWS EC2, Lambda, CloudFront, S3, Route 53, Glue, Athena.
- SQL & NoSQL
- MongoDB, Azure
- AngularJS (ES6, Webpack, Babel)
- Java (Spring Boot)