The Senior Software Developer will be part of an agile development team, building and working on enterprise-grade software systems on top of the Microsoft .NET / .net core development stack.
- Participate in team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web- and desktop-based business applications.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software. Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code, package and support deployment of releases.
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
- Analyse and resolve technical and application problems.
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products.
Desired Skills And Experience
- 5+ years’ experience as a Software Developer
- Prior experience in a FX/CFD financial / digital trading industry
- In depth knowledge and experience with core Microsoft .Net / .Net core technologies
- In depth knowledge and experience with API design
- Extensive experience designing and developing enterprise grade software
- Experience with message broker and middle wares
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
- Experience with automated testing Experience with agile development methodologies including Kanban and Scrum
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
Preferred Competency Requirements
- Experience with cloud environment such as Azure / AWS / Ali Cloud
- Experience with user interface design and prototyping