Join us as we create Asia’s Google maps for healthcare data and are looking for a Software Engineer
What we offer you
Apart from a challenging and past paced start up environment that fuels and accelerates your ambitions as you help Vault Dragon move to the next level, you will also be well rewarded with a decent compensation package as well as a stake in our growth.
Who are you to be suitable?
You build highly scalable, fault tolerant web services that are consumed by both internal and external developers. Your code is clean, efficient and coherent to the next guy.
You like to work with difficult problems, thrive working in both a small, highly skilled team or independently. You work in an agile and collaborative fashion discussing with your peers the right way to build the application and how to quickly deliver value to the customer.
- Develop and scale our practice management system and other cloud based software to the next level
- Assist in project deployment and setup of infrastructure at our clients’ location
- Support and maintenance of existing application
- Be able to prepare APIs and design documentation
- Solid knowledge of nodejs for backend development (expressjs / nestjs)
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and vueJS
- Basic NoSQL (mongoDB / couchDB)
- Competent with UNIX/Server Administration
- Some AWS Experience
- Knowledge of at least 1 scripting language like python / ruby
- Competent with Git
- Working knowledge of angular / react is a plus
- Experience with CICD implementation
- Working knowledge of Micro-services
- Working knowledge of basic cloud infrastructure using AWS / GCP / Alicloud
- Docker and kubernetes experience is a plus
Perks and Benefits
- No Dress Code
- Dynamic Working Environment - Flat, open office with a highly collaborative team and a balcony for regular office activities.
- Team Building Activities - team outings (lasertag, darts), annual overseas retreats and great working environment.
- Annual Wellness Benefits - Annual credits for employees to pursue their interests.
- Awesome Working Hours. (Work less, more results!)
- Love of beer. There's free beer! & of course, Coffee too! (What!)