As a Cybersecurity Engineer, you will be a part of Visa Cybersecurity team working to ensure that the most sensitive incidents related to application security are managed effectively, with minimal impact on our users, business, or brand. You will be assisting for coordinating actions across Cybersecurity, Product, Engineering, Legal, Communications to resolve highly sensitive escalations, pulling in the right stakeholders for critical decisions, and crafting communications to keep senior leadership informed. You will work closely with the development team to investigate the threats, implement mitigation and remediations, and to craft insights from escalations data. In this role, you are a passionate and talented application security engineer with an understanding of OWASP, CWE 25, Data Protection, Access management software vulnerabilities, threat detection and you thrive in a dynamic environment.
What You Will Do
- Analyzing Researchers exploits and on-the-spot code analysis
- Assist in creating & validating complete remediation of a security incident as it relates to the application.
- Document & Follow-up on Cybersecurity Incidents.
- Assist in identifying similar Issues in Visa Ecosystem
- Assist in creating postmortem reports for future process and technology enhancements.
- Operationalize application security runtime detection.
QualificationsWhat we can expect from you:
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- Must have a deep understanding of OWASP Top 10 and CWE 25.
- Experience in penetration testing, application risk assessment and risk categorization.
- Understanding of web applications, web servers, layer 7 application technologies.
- Experience with Static Code Analysis Tools (ex: SAST – Checkmarx, Fortify)
- Experience with SIEM logging solutions (ex: Splunk).
- Ability to effectively present and communicate security threats and risks to any audience.
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills; able to quickly digest any issue/problem encountered and recommend an appropriate solution.
- Self-motivated; able to work independently; able to negotiate and bring consensus to diverse priorities of product development and solution teams.
Please Note: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the evolving visa/travel restrictions in place, we are currently only able to extend offers to candidates with the right to work in Singapore. We are keeping the situation under close review and will adjust accordingly should the restrictive measures be lifted.Additional InformationVisa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Job Number: REF003907W