This role is an individual contributor responsible for applying skills and knowledge to perform specified support functions. Primary duties will be to provide operational support for Cybersecurity Data Security Services, to plan, execute and manage Data protection technologies server/client implementations and to ensure all security, quality and compliance requirements are met for supported services. Tasks include to monitor and address production issues related to data protection tools and security applications. Ability to train staff and users and promote data security awareness to ensure system security. Triage issues working with Vendors and Development and engineering resources. Respond to incident management system tickets. Role requires to be on call, on a weekly rotating basis which includes weekends.
- Analyze enrollment requirements with app teams and help them to implement supported Data Protection solutions.
- Should be able to independently work with Application teams, Vendor and Cybersecurity Architects to troubleshoot and resolve issues related to supported technologies.
- Design and develop dashboards and reports for management.
- Create technical documentation for all new or modified processes.
- Certify new product Software versions/releases.
- Handle production on call on weekly rotation.
- Support QA, UAT and performance testing phases of development cycle.
- Ensure Security compliance is met.
- Develop and document disaster recovery plans.
- Work with cross functional teams to implement projects.
- Understand and incorporate required security framework.
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- 3 or more years of work experience or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- 2+ years of implementation/support experience in at least one of the following technologies/tools is preferred: ProtectApp, ProtectFile, Vormetric Transparent Encryption Agent, Voltage Tokenization Secure Data Appliance, Hashicorp Vault, Venafi, OPSWAT MetaDefender, Symantec secure web gateway, McAfee Endpoint protection - Web gateway
- Working knowledge of following areas will be an added advantage.
- Crypto background – Knowledge of Encryption, Hashing algorithms. Digital Certificate management, PKI and PKCS standards., Basic knowledge of data security standards - FFIEC, PCI-DSS
- Application Development: CLI & Web Interface management. Basic API integration & Debug skills with C/C++ & .NET. Web services, Java knowledge, Familiar with Software Development life-cycle.
- OS/Platform: Linux/Windows OS expertise, Kernel Crash research experience, Various File systems knowledge – NFS, SAN etc. RHEL packaging, RPMS and how they relate to Kernel, distributions, patching, major/minor versions. Knowledge of HP Non-Stop (tandem), Knowledge of MVS, Knowledge of z/TPF. Knowledge of Cloud environments.
Work Hours This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours.
Travel Requirements This position requires the incumbent to travel for work less than 10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the evolving visa/travel restrictions in place, we are currently only able to extend offers to candidates with the right to work in Singapore. We are keeping the situation under close review and will adjust accordingly should the restrictive measures be lifted.
Job Number: REF35238G