The Risk team works with clients and third parties to maintain trust in the brand, championing security in the industry and differentiating Visa in the eyes of clients and key stakeholders. Payment Fraud Disruption (PFD) is a specialist team that proactively detects and seeks to disrupt criminal & malicious cyber activities targeting the payment ecosystem. The PFD Analyst will work closely with the Global PFD team, AP Risk Managers and clients on cases related to cybersecurity incidents, potential data compromises, forensic investigations and sharing outcomes and best practices with clients and stakeholders.
In This Role, You Are Expected To
Since the role covers the AP region, the PFD Analyst will be supported by the resources of the Asia Pacific Risk function. These resources range from sub-regional Chief Risk Officers, in-market Risk Service Managers, Risk managers, analysts and highly skilled Risk specialists in areas such as fraud analytics.
- Be responsible for the detection and disruption of high impact fraud events affecting Visa’s clients or brand.
- Serve as a first responder for AP fraud events from Visa’s fraud alerting platforms.
- Perform analytics of complex data models and triage identified fraud events for rapid response.
- Ensure escalation of incidents to the proper teams for validation and mitigation
- Manage external compromise events by combining payment intelligence leads and fraud solutions to proactively identify and contain high profile compromise cases.
- Triage initial fraud reports and leads generated by clients, intelligence group, law enforcement, merchants, and internal sources.
- Analyze compromised payment card data from multiple sources to identify points of compromise.
- Triage and analyze technical forensic investigation reports.
- Drive notification of at-risk payment card data to stem fraud impacts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Finance, Economics or equivalent.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience as a risk or cybersecurity professional with a financial institution, merchant or payments company.
- Experience in performing data analytics of large data sets and usage of data analytics toolsets, such as Tableau.
- Good command of cybersecurity practices and knowledge of threats and vulnerabilities, network security, incident response methodologies and forensics.
- Knowledge of fraud, phishing, electronic crimes as it related to cyber or technology enabled fraud.
- Ability to work in a fluid environment with varied deadlines while possessing an intense focus to drive assignments to completion.
- Possesses a high level of self-motivation, initiative and operates effectively as a team player.
What Will Also Help
- Direct experience with VisaNet, ISO 8583, transaction routing, VCMS, Base I and Base II platforms.
- Professional accreditation a plus – CISSP, GIAC, or other relevant certifications or accreditation.
- Working knowledge of the payment industry and Visa’s business.
- Ability to successfully investigate cyber and financial incidents, working with targeted entities and forensic investigators.
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS Office tools (e.g. MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.).
Job Number: REF34151Q