Visa’s Digital Developer Platform (DDP) organization is seeking a Cybersecurity Engineer , Security Engineering & Governance to support and manage its security engineering processes and testing efforts internally as well as those performed by Visa’s Cybersecurity team. The individual will review findings from various security tools (Qualys, CheckMarx, BlackDuck, etc…) and will coordinate the dissemination of results to project teams and coordinate resolution of High, Medium and Low findings. The individual will be responsible for creating and distributing weekly/monthly/ad-hoc reports to all layers of management.
- Supervise all Security Governance activities for DDP
- Assist in updating the DDP Security Dashboard with latest and greatest information
- Create and disseminate reports (weekly, monthly, ad-hoc) as required to management and executive management
- Participate in Exception reconciliation meetings with Information Security Assurance
- Coordinate scheduling and execution of security tests, including CheckMarx, BlackDuck, and PEN tests
- Create Features for Security Finding resolution by regularly scheduled tag up with Product Development teams.
- Utilize JIRA ticketing system for Finding and Exception Management
- Disseminate test results to project teams in a timely or automated manner
- Export test results to Information Security Assurance for tracking
- Reconcile finding status with Information Security Assurance as required
- Assist remediation discussions as required
- Escalate issues to Audit Coordinator as required
- Assist Audit Coordinator in drafting exceptions as required
- Proactively institute reviews of current environment controls so as to identify possible weaknesses that could result in audit findings.
- Must use independent judgment and latitude in deciding that artifacts provided to audit are appropriate, within the scope, and delivered on time to the auditing body.
- Facilitates audit meetings with Operations and Engineering staff to help manage the direction and ensure discussions stay within scope.
- Assist Audit Coordinator in independent decision-making regarding what artifacts should be provided to audit, how processes and procedures should be communicated; effective oversight provided by this role can result in expense avoidance. Individual will function with minimal daily guidance from management.
- Assist Audit Coordinator in management of open audit findings, from holding regular status meetings to provide status on remediation to Head of DOES, to identifying audit findings that are in risk of not meeting documented Target Date for remediation and escalating appropriately.
- Candidate will interface with varying levels within the organization, including Directors and Executive Management.
- BA/BS degree required
- Strong Security background
- SSDLC process understanding knowledge
- Pentest process knowledge
- Minimum 5 years of experience working as an IT auditor or in IT-audit environment
- Minimum 5 years Project Management experience
- Must demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and handle multiple simultaneous projects with deadlines
- Extremely detail oriented, conscientious, thorough and accurate
- Expert with MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), SharePoint, document control systems
- Ability to collaborate in a professional manner with varying levels of management
- Advanced knowledge of Cobit, FFIEC, Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI-DSS, SSAE 16
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification is preferred
- Ability to influence process and control alterations in the environment requires ability to influence and advise colleagues
- Knowledge and understanding of Finding Management to include Exception Management
- Knowledge of Mobile security Best Practices
- Knowledge and background on Mobile security evaluating tools and processes
- Knowledge of Visa organization and systems
- Experience in SSDLC Testing and review
- Experience in Open Source Vulnerability Management
- Experience with Penetration testing
- Mobile Secure Development Best Practices
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the evolving visa/travel restrictions in place, we are currently only able to extend offers to candidates with the right to work in Singapore. We are keeping the situation under close review and will adjust accordingly should the restrictive measures be lifted.Additional InformationVisa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Job Number: REF002884W