Imagine working on solutions that impact Visa’s branding and help to drive preference among cardholders, merchants, financial institutions, and other stakeholders. The Visa Digital Marketing Experience Team is looking for a Senior Software engineer who will be responsible for designing, developing, and supporting web and mobile applications/services for public users worldwide. These applications have to provide good user experience around the clock for a high volume of public users to fulfil requirements of diverse markets and languages. This is a great opportunity to make a huge impact to Visa’s brand and customer loyalty, as well as work on leading open standards technologies and services.
- Design, develop and support application releases in a DevOps setup using Agile methodology
- Set up automated build and deployment with Git, Maven, Jenkins for CI/CD pipeline
- Review codes and provide quality assurance with test automation reported in SonarQube
- Optimize codes for load, performance, failover and recovery
- Security review in Secure Software Development Life Cycle (using CheckMarx), and analysis of penetration test findings for timely remediation and closure
- Provide comprehensive insight of technologies with quantification of data in dashboards
- Contribute to development of product innovation
- Work with limited direction, within a complex environment, to drive delivery of solutions and meet service level agreements, including incident escalation outside standard working hours
- BS or MS in computer science or related field
- More than 5 years of experience in designing, development and supporting web application
- Familiarity with latest open libraries/frameworks like Spring, Angular, JQuery, etc.
- Knowledge of user authentication with federated authentication standards (such as SAML, OAuth, WS-Federation)
- Experience in testing frameworks, e.g. Jest, Jasmine, Cypress, etc.
- Experience in build and distribute web SDK to support multiple internal & external clients
- Experience in Java programming for scalable, distributed, multi-threaded web services
- Experience in code review and automated testing at unit, integration and system levels
- Experience in setting up continuous integration and deployment pipeline
- Experience in monitoring and support of production applications to ensure high availability
- Experience in software configuration management for automated build, test and deployment (GIT, Maven, Artifactory, Jenkins)
- Strong focus on customer experience, excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good to have experience in web and application server configuration
- Good to have knowledge in set up of security certificates and firewall, CDN caching
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Job Number: REF35205C