Imagine working on solutions that impact Visa’s branding and help to drive preference among cardholders, merchants, financial institutions, and other stakeholders. The Visa Digital Marketing Experience Team is looking for a senior software engineer who will be responsible for designing, developing, and supporting web and mobile applications/services for public users worldwide. These applications have to provide good user experience around the clock for a high volume of public users to fulfil requirements of diverse markets and languages. This is a great opportunity to make a huge impact to Visa’s brand and customer loyalty, as well as work on leading open standards technologies and services.
- Design, develop and support application releases in a DevOps setup using Agile methodology
- Set up automated build and deployment with Git, Maven, Jenkins for CI/CD pipeline
- Review codes and provide quality assurance with test automation reported in SonarQube
- Optimize codes for load, performance, failover and recovery
- Security review in Secure Software Development Life Cycle (using CheckMarx), and analysis of penetration test findings for timely remediation and closure
- Provide comprehensive insight of technologies with quantification of data in dashboards
- Contribute to development of product innovation
- Work with limited direction, within a complex environment, to drive delivery of solutions and meet service level agreements, including incident escalation outside standard working hours
- BS or MS in computer science or related field
- More than 5 years of experience in designing, development and supporting web application
- Familiarity with latest open libraries/frameworks like Spring, Angular, JQuery, etc.
- Knowledge of user authentication with federated authentication standards (such as OAuth)
- Experience in testing frameworks, e.g. Jest, Jasmine, Cypress, etc.
- Experience in build and distribute web SDK to support multiple internal & external clients
- Experience in Java programming for scalable, distributed, multi-threaded web services
- Experience in code review and automated testing at unit, integration and system levels
- Experience in setting up continuous integration and deployment pipeline
- Experience in monitoring and support of production applications to ensure high availability
- Experience in software configuration management for automated build, test and deployment (GIT, Maven, Artifactory, Jenkins)
- Strong focus on customer experience, excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good to have experience in web and application server configuration
- Good to have knowledge in set up of security certificates and firewall, CDN caching
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the evolving visa/travel restrictions in place, we are currently only able to extend offers to candidates with the right to work in Singapore. We are keeping the situation under close review and will adjust accordingly should the restrictive measures be lifted.
Additional InformationVisa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Job Number: REF002956W