The Digital and Developer Platform (DDP) organization is building a new generation of end to end solution for digitization and mobilization of commerce for global market. Our focus is to build profoundly simple apps that embed into our customers' everyday lives. Within DDP, the Integration and Support engineering organization is a globally distributed team that connects with Client Services, Development, Technical Product Management, Architecture, Test, Release and Program Management by representing the voice of the customer. It is a technical solution implementation and support team to accelerate successful rollout of new integrations and enhancement of existing ones.
We are looking for a technically expert Senior Software Engineer for our Client Integration Solution team based out our Singapore office.
In this position, you are first and foremost a passionate and talented engineer who is a self-starter and can work in a fast-paced, agile environment. Your strong analytical skills, problem solving abilities, coding, testing, and debugging skills is just a start. You must be willing to go beyond the routine and prepared to do a little bit of everything.
You will apply your expertise of iOS and/or Android platform to configure, build and validate mobile apps for clients, and drive the technical solutions for client integration issues related to Android, iOS, web features and digital wallets.
You will apply solid coding practices, including good design documentation, unit & system testing, source control (GIT, SVN etc), and peer code-reviews to help identify areas of technical improvement and process gaps to increase the velocity of delivery of apps with highest quality.
You will liaise with stakeholders, collect feedback from internal and external customers on features, functionality, and work cross-functionally to ensure the Product and Technology teams incorporate that feedback into future releases.
- BS degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or other related fields with a minimum of 4 years of experience in iOS and/or Android development
- Strong foundation in computer science, with competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design optimized for mobile platform. (required).
- Strong understanding in all phases of SDLC, security requirements, multi-tier application development with hardware interaction, network protocols, and SDK development (required)
- Knowledge of iOS tools, technologies - Instruments, TestFlight, Apple developer ecosystem, AppStore requirements and upload process, Objective-C and Swift, networking, architecture, and design patterns.
- Knowledge of iOS platform and OWASP security practices. Experience using XCode.
- Experience using Android native components - Activities, Services, Broadcast Receiver, Content Provider, Web Services, Fragments and Support Libraries
- Experience using RESTful APIs to integrate mobile applications to server-side systems.
- Familiarity with web service development, DBMS, UNIX shell scripts, PHP, SQL is a plus.
- Experience with various phases in Testing – Unit, Functional, Certification, UAT
- Experience using Splunk and production support process.
- Familiarity with Payment and Mobile Banking business domains,
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and commitments in an environment that requires multitasking among concurrent projects.
- Strong interpersonal & facilitation skills along with effective communication (both written & verbal) skills.
- Sound planning, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility to work with distributed global teams
- Ability to provide thought leadership on mobile excellence and best practices
Work Hours Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours, and is expected to provide operational support outside the agreed business hours depending on business needs.
Travel Requirements This position requires the incumbent to travel for work less than 5% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
EEO Statement Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Job Number: REF36179Q