Digital & Developer Platform at Visa is looking for a passionate Sr. Software Test Automation Engineer, to work on the certification of digital and mobile products of Visa.
- Drive the test effort from planning and organization to execution and delivery. Develop effective test strategies.
- Write and contribute to test plans and/or test cases in medium to large sized projects
- Advocate and educate product/project teams on test design, automation framework use and implementation. Work with those teams to evaluate test-ability of new features/implementations.
- Use your knowledge of testing in defining acceptance criteria and test\ability to influence better software design, promote best engineering practices, bug prevention strategies, testability, and other quality attributes across products.
- Continually work to incorporate automated tests into our CI and CD deployment pipeline
- Perform creative exploratory testing of new features and products
- Collaborate with Cross team developers and product to increase MERCHANT/ISSUER End to End test coverage, improve efficiency & effectiveness and promote best practices.
- Provide critical feedback to Software Engineers and product managers to improve existing and new features and capabilities
- Work with project teams highlighting and detailing any risks and assumptions identified
- Actively engage in the continuous improvement of testing practice with a focus on speed, quality and innovation
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in the Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology disciplines with strong fundamentals in software engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of years of Software Development or equivalent Test Automation Experience
Preferred Qualifications .
- BS/BE in Software Engineering, Computer Science, IS, or other related field
- 4+ years of Software Development or equivalent Test Automation experience
- 4+ years of experience working in Java environment and coding skills
- Strong API & UI Automation, Integration testing
- The individual must be good at Integration testing, API & mobile UI Automation, Client Centric focused test plan, review and certification of products
- Highly Skilled in JSON Methods and Encryption Methodology(s)
- Heavily Practiced in rational databases
- Experienced Debugger by reviewing log file validation on a LINUX/UNIX server, Splunk
- Experience in configuration management tools like Jenkins
- Ability to Use and Obtain SME knowledge base to define and communicate writing test cases, test plans, and/or test strategies
- Strong interpersonal and facilitation skills along with effective communication (both written and verbal) skills.
- Agile methodology experience is required
Please Note: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the evolving visa/travel restrictions in place, we are currently only able to extend offers to candidates with the right to work in Singapore. We are keeping the situation under close review and will adjust accordingly should the restrictive measures be lifted.Additional InformationVisa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Job Number: REF003128W