To help us build upon our success, we are seeking a backend engineer who can lead the design of our data-intensive, AI-powered applications. As we are growing our enterprise product portfolio in a fast pace, we are expecting fast evolution of our enterprise SaaS infrastructure. Our enterprise SaaS are built on the cloud computing services adopting a micro-service architecture. You will be working with the product team to understand and analyse the requirements as well as lead and guide junior engineers to delivery features on our existing platform. You are also expecting to contribute to the architect refactor of our SaaS application and work with other senior engineers to build evolutionary architecture to serve as the foundation of our AI applications.
The position reports to the Senior Software Engineer (Enterprise) and will work in close conjunction with the product managers, designers and other engineering teams including Platform, Data, API, QA and Site Reliability (SRE).
- Works closely with product team to transfer both the business requirements and non-functional requirements to scalable and evolutionary software features
- Architects and develops AI-powered data-intensive web services on top of the advanced machine learning tech
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field with solid foundation in Computer Science
- 5 years of experience as a software engineer
- Experience in JAVA Spring to build enterprise web applications
- Experience in cloud computing services, e.g. AWS, GCP. Preferrable experience in AWS stack
- Strong knowledge of data-intensive application architect
- Strong knowledge of HTTP and REST API design
- Good written & verbal communication skill to discuss technical solutions with product owners
Awesome to Have
- Experience with container technology and cloud service e.g. Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with CI/CD practices using Jenkins
- Experience with AWS tech stack including SQS, lambda, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch
- Experience with micro service application architect