Title: Associate Client Services Executive
Start Date: July 2022
Role Nature: Technical (Software)
- This job opportunity is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsorship by VMware.
- Prerequisites criteria: Students graduating in coming July 2022 and/or recent graduated from 2021 Jan onwards may apply)
Why will you enjoy this new opportunity?
The Academy Training program is designed to fast track our new graduate hires from training into successful careers in the Worldwide Sales and Services organization. We offer you in-depth training focused on our most exciting technologies, while growing your skills throughout the progression.
At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly.
Our software forms a digital foundation that powers the apps, services and experiences that are transforming the world.
Success in the Role: What are the performance outcomes after Academy Program you will work toward completing?
Your Exciting Scope
- Work in collaboration with the Accounts, Advisory, Solutions Architecture, Services Delivery and Proposal Desk teams to develop proposals, align opportunities with account planning, and deliver compelling sales presentations to customers
- Gather customers’ business and IT requirements and understand their goals, objectives, strategies, decision-making and procurement processes
- Position VMware products and services’ ability to meet customers’ technology and business outcomes
- Understand sales strategies and develop services proposals that are align to these strategies
- Develop value-based propositions, craft and sell solutions mapped to customer’s business outcomes
- Deliver a positive customer experience via our sales model, while maximizing revenue and margin generation
Planning And Forecasting
- Develop and accelerate pipeline of opportunities to closure
- Maintain a healthy pipeline to ensure appropriate velocity and coverage to meet quarterly targets for bookings and contract execution
- Prepare for regular pipeline reviews to ensure you can clearly articulate the health and quality of pipelines, learnings from wins and losses, and escalations for support to improve win rate
The Work: What type of work will you be doing? What assignments, requirements, or skills will you be performing on a regular basis?
- A Bachelor’s in computing/ computer science/ computer engineering/ information systems, or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills and Microsoft Office (PowerPoint/ Excel/ Word) skills
- Excellent social and communication skill (both written and verbal)
- High interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in a team and customer-facing environment
What is the leadership like for this role? What is the structure and culture of the team like?
The role would be reporting into Edmond Ho, Director - Services Sales. It is a big team, and we work cohesively together to achieve results as one team.
Are you looking to become a member of a talented team and help transform the sales and channel landscape? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Where is the role located?
Singapore. Non-remote. Flexi-work arrangements allowed.
Category : Sales