We are looking for a lead, experienced engineer to join our fast paced and fast growing team, with the capability to set up and lead their own team of engineers within 3-6 months. You will be responsible for the implementation of features, tools and applications which you will be able to own end-to-end, having a direct impact on client facing services built on the latest tech stack using modern working practices.
This role will require exceptional programming skills and no matter where your strengths currently lie, we will invest in your professional development to ensure you have the broad skills and knowledge you need to further your skillset.
This is an opportunity to join an exceptional close-knit team that regularly pushes the boundaries of technology to deliver a superior, frictionless experience to our customers - we are looking for a restless desire to build a stunning product.
● Able to deliver high quality applications using React with manage complex state management
● Significantly experienced in integrating APIs and databases
● Comfortable with mentoring and developing junior engineers
● Able to use automated tests to improve the quality of code
● Experienced in using Typescript
● An excellent written and verbal communicator comfortable presenting at all levels
● Passionate about writing clear, maintainable code underpinned by best practices
● Excited to deliver innovative solutions and work in a startup environment with a positive can-do attitude
● Motivated to take on a challenge and delivery the solution to the highest standard
● Keen to stay up to date with the latest technologies and, where possible, incorporate them in your work
● Able to take customer requirements, write detailed tickets and delegate those tasks
Awesome If You:
● Have previously built data visualisations, APIs or ETL pipelines
● Have experience with ElasticSearch, Docker, AWS, Redis, Postgres
● Have used Agile or KanBan before
● A vibrant, diverse company pushing ourselves and the technology to deliver beyond the cutting edge
● A team of motivated characters and top minds striving to be the best at what we do at all times
● Constantly learning and exploring new tools and technologies
● Acting as company owners, which all of us are - in a business-savvy and responsible way
● Motivated by being collaborative, working and achieving together
● When not working from home, headquartered in Aldgate, a really cool part of London in the City near Shoreditch. We're on the 8th floor in a big open space, with weekly drinks - even if over a Zoom - and usual startup perks. We also have offices in the US and Singapore.
● Not only teammates but friends, often finishing the week enjoying a glass of a favourite drink - currently over Zoom - and a game of Mafia together
● Offering a generous salary and equity