We are looking for someone who will be responsible for providing technical guidance to our different partners, guaranteeing the correct usage of VTEX API s and VTEX IO, considering the best architecture in terms of business impact. The objective is to co-create with the partner the right experience, focusing on their success and helping identify product issues and opportunities, gathering partner feedback as insights into the product evolution.
WHO YOU ARE:
– You have experience working with engineering;
– Digital commerce experience;
– You have a tech & math mindset, providing simple solutions to complex problems;
– You have advanced English knowledge (preferred).
As an engineer who builds our front-end first-party apps:
– You have experience defining and implementing standards and frameworks;
– You have the ability to profile and optimize components performance focusing on improving UX;
– You have experience working with a mobile-first approach;
As an engineer who builds our back-end first-party apps, you’ll need to:
– Have experience evolving in large-scale and resilient microservices with 24/7 uptime;
– Have experience with design and building low-latency and highly available APIs;
Even though we value familiarity with our technology stack, we don’t require that you have any previous knowledge of it. We’ve found that people who have a solid grasp of fundamental software engineering skills combined with a growth mindset fit in well at VTEX – and all the people we’ve found matching this profile are proficient in at least one programming stack.
You don't have to meet all the job requirements! If you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.