· Handle daily technical support activities on desktop, server administrative management and data backup
· End user helpdesk support including maintaining system and user accounts and applications
· Setup computers and install software for various applications and programs.
· Prepare and maintain system and technical documents
· Ad-hoc projects assigned by HQ office
· Attend to Vessels for all IT related issues.
· NITEC/ Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering
· Knowledge in Firewall, Cisco Routers, WAN/LAN, Java ZK coding would be advantage
· Good Knowledge in Infrastructure or Network (Can perform computer troubleshooting will be highly consider)
· Good interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills with a pleasant personality
· Pro-active, committed to work and result oriented
· Independent and able to work with a team
· Conversant in English and Mandarin, able to liaise with Taiwan-counterparts
· We welcome fresh graduates to apply