WaveScan is seeking a Systems Engineer to integrate and control sensors, actuators, and cameras with robotic platforms such as crawlers, drones, and cobots. You will be working alongside a diverse team of scientists and engineers to develop our first-of-kind proprietary scanner technology that integrates into robots for automated data collection.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, and self-motivated team worker with good communication skills in English and a “can-do” attitude. S(he) should be willing to learn alongside a dynamic & collaborative start-up environment.
Roles And Responsibilities:
• Integration, control, and programming of sensors, actuators, with robotic arms, AGV, and construction equipment for indoor and outdoor environments
• Integration of low-level robot software modules including embedded systems, sensors, motors, and controllers
• Designing and implementation of high-level cross-platform system communications (wired/wireless)
• Evaluation and improvement of the hardware via lab and field experiments.
• Product integration, debugging, configuring, and testing.
• Documentation of technical reports, program codes, and product manuals
• Bachelor or Master's degree in mechatronics, control, or electrical engineering with 1-3 years of relevant work experience
• Proficiency in microcontroller programming and embedded system programming
• Proficiency in industrial robot controller and integration, PLC programming
• Working experience with network protocols for communications such as peer-to-peer WiFi, Bluetooth, and wired communication protocols such as SPI, I2C, UART, CSI, and LVDI.
• Proficiency in electrical, mechanical, and pneumatics fundamentals
• Proficiency in programming using C++, Python and extensive experience in ROS, Linux, Windows, and Real-time OS
• Working knowledge of CAD (Solidworks, CATIA, etc.), design for manufacturing (DFM), fabrication using 3D printing, and sourcing for other fabrications means.
• Good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, possession of entrepreneurial attitude
Perks and Benefits:
You will become a part of an exciting, growth stage start-up, poised to become the leader of the industry. You will have a great influence on our product or the processes and get the chance to work with a highly competent & experienced team.
- Explore your entrepreneurial knack.
- Be a part of our family; our team is our family.
- ESOP shares: Be a part owner in the company and grow it together with us.
- Best in class medical insurance.